Ukraine.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
That's 31k dead. Add in the wounded and you are nearing 100k casualties.

So it's 1 to 4.5 ratio, which is around the generally accepted value for respective losses in the war so far. Some suspect its 1 to 5.
That is pure bullshit ..... Ukraine were killing Russians at a rate of 5-1 , nobody believes that Kangal not here not in Ukraine or anywhere else

Wolf

Reaction score
That is pure bullshit ..... Ukraine were killing Russians at a rate of 5-1 , nobody believes that Kangal not here not in Ukraine or anywhere else
It's what they're instructed to post.
It doesn't even believe it itself.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Nobody here believes that. :D :D

But better informed people do. ;)

Wolf

Reaction score

"I think the short answer is, I don't think that there are any really good independent estimates of casualties," Cancian said.

"There are occasional statements by senior officials about casualties. U.S. and U.K., which I think reflects what our intelligence community has seen, but I haven't seen any good [estimates]."

Calcian added that both sides had an operational incentive to protect information, adding: "Ukraine is only sort of reliable and Russia is unreliable."

"For the Ukrainians to be fair, they view information as part of the conflict, as one domain for competition and conflict" Cancian added.

Wolf

Reaction score
The site establishment bootlicker's claims get more bizarre by the hour.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Neocon rag publications Kangal oh please :sneaky: .......you really are the new comical Ali .....are the ukraine killing the last of them at the airport as we speak ?

Wolf

Reaction score
Neocon rag publications Kangal oh please :sneaky: .......you really are the new comical Ali .....are the ukraine killing the last of them at the airport as we speak ?
Comical Jarry, the establishment bootlicker.
Jambo has more credibility. :ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Reaction score
One of the bootlicker's main sources was claiming last August that the Uki's death toll was 70,000 at that point.

"Russia’s military casualties, the officials said, are approaching 300,000. The number includes as many as 120,000 deaths and 170,000 to 180,000 injured troops. The Russian numbers dwarf the Ukrainian figures, which the officials put at close to 70,000 killed and 100,000 to 120,000 wounded."

The first casualty of war has always been the truth and on this site it's been killed by utter filth like Kangal.

What we see with bootlickers is the greater the hammering the Uki's are getting, the more bizarre the lies and propaganda becomes.

Now, it'll spend 10 minutes desperately scouring the internet for something to counter it's own sources claims above. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
One of the bootlicker's main sources was claiming last August that the Uki's death toll was 70,000 at that point.

"Russia’s military casualties, the officials said, are approaching 300,000. The number includes as many as 120,000 deaths and 170,000 to 180,000 injured troops. The Russian numbers dwarf the Ukrainian figures, which the officials put at close to 70,000 killed and 100,000 to 120,000 wounded."

The first casualty of war has always been the truth and on this site it's been killed by utter filth like Kangal.

What we see with bootlickers is the greater the hammering the Uki's are getting, the more bizarre the lies and propaganda becomes.

Now, it'll spend 10 minutes desperately scouring the internet for something to counter it's own sources claims above. :ROFLMAO:
And just as easily as that, you end up posting that Russian casualties are much higher than Ukraines.

Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

Thanks Wolf.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
The establishment bootlicker thinks I posted the article from HIS source to prove Russian figures when I was using HIS source to show Uki deaths LAST SUMMER at 70,000+, not the 31,000 Zitler claimed in February 2024, a figure the bootlicker claims is factual.

These bootlickers aren't the cleverest, are they, they think Russia has lost 15 times the amount of soldiers the Russians have! :ROFLMAO:

Still, it's good wank material for them, a change from their usual stuff.

Ping!

Last edited:

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
The establishment bootlicker thinks I posted the article from HIS source to prove Russian figures when I was using HIS source to show Uki deaths LAST SUMMER at 70,000+, not the 31,000 Zitler claimed in February 2024, a figure the bootlicker claims is factual.
I've never used the 70k number. I wasn't aware of it until you posted just now.

Wolf

Reaction score
Those pings are great.
Imagine having yer devices set to alert ya every time someone anonymous posts something on a small Irish website..... :ROFLMAO:
The smell of piss and biscuits in the bootlicker's frape room is terrible, I'd reckon.

Ping! Or reverse psychology.....both work.
Either way, I win. :)

Last edited:

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
What is it with Macron, why is he so mad to get the French military involved?

MOSCOW, March 19. /TASS/. The Russian side has information that France is preparing a military contingent of 2,000 troops to be sent to Ukraine, Director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) Sergey Naryshkin said.

"The current leadership of the country (France - TASS) does not care about the deaths of ordinary French people or about the concerns of the generals. According to information coming to the Russian SVR, a contingent to be sent to Ukraine is already being prepared. Initially, it will include around 2,000 troops," he said.

Russia have supplied Wagner troops to 5 west africian countries which were colonies of France where they were forced to use a french version of the petrodollar to rob them of everything ,
and this currency could then only be used to buy goods in France at a hopeless exchange rate meaning they were robbed both ends of the deal being given a joke currency for their minerals at the start .
they are sick of France robbing them and have used Wagner to oust the french from an area the size of Europe and which contains all the uranium and other valuable metals they used to steal for the past 50 years .
not any more -you could say Putin has surprised them and hurt the bastards where it really hurts .
France is a wealthy country and like the UK robbed the colonies to make them look successful -- drug dealers in mercs and ferraris also look successful but its based on the utter misery of others .
so much for egalatie fraternitie .

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom