An Open Letter to Atheists

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Poor old Dawson, rage posting into the void today as one of his philosophical heroes becomes compost. :sneaky:

Imagine getting so upset at being a cosmic accident? Mental altogether. I'm reminded of those atheistic family members who rage at the God they don't believe in, when a friend or family member returns to mere accidental atoms. They're a barmy lot really.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
lenin.png

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Poor old Dawson, rage posting into the void today as one of his philosophical heroes becomes compost. :sneaky:

Imagine getting so upset at being a cosmic accident? Mental altogether. I'm reminded of those atheistic family members who rage at the God they don't believe in, when a friend or family member returns to mere accidental atoms. They're a barmy lot really.

The thing is that Western Nationalist movements often run into a lot of internal strife because of conflict between not just Christians and "Neo-Pagans" but also between with mainstream science worshipping atheists and both (though often the atheists understandably from their point of view prefer the "neo-Pagans"). So it is a political thing as much as anything else.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Atheism is objectively worse for society:

[There is] ...consistent and mounting evidence suggesting increasing religious commitment or involvement helps individuals avoid crime and delinquency... ...I recently completed the most exhaustive systematic review conducted to date of the relevant research literature on religion and crime. This review located 273 studies on religion and crime that were published between 1944 and 2010. Ninety percent of the studies (247 of 273) find increasing religiosity to be associated with decreases in various measures of crime and delinquency. Only two out of 273 studies report religion was associated with a harmful outcome

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom