An Open Letter to Atheists

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
That's why we have laws, dingbat.
which get broken and are subject to ideological change. The protections now afforded to trannies and homer-sexuals being a case in point .

There is an ideological push (founded in a materialist lack of belief in God) to afford pedophiles the status of a legit sexual orientation

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Whereas atheists spend about none of their day thinking about their atheism

atheist.png

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
pedophiles who have never molested children are seeking social acceptance.
it get's worse. Evolution did it:

, many experts [scientism] see it as a biologically rooted condition that does not change — like a sexual orientation — thanks largely to a decade of research by Dr. James Cantor at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
On a serious political note Nationalist movements in Europe often run into problems through Christian versus Atheist and Christian versus Neo-Pagan aswell as Atheist versus Neo-Pagan.

Wolf

Reaction score
Mad as a Tiger has called me a "pedo" (American spelling) so of course, since then, I've known that it's absolutely fine to call someone a pedo on this site (Wolf does it every day)

I think you are a paedophile
We can see why you and The Gowl are such good buddies, common interests and all that.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with you that you think that it's okay for members here to call other members here (baselessly) a paedophile?

Did you fail Moderator School?

Do you think if I joined Gaychat and started saying that other posters there are paedophiles that I would be allowed to do that unimpeded?

The only person I see doing that here is yourself which is why I deleted two of your posts here.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
You are a fucking scumbag of the highest order

Wolf calls someone a paedophile every day, Mad as a Tiger has called me a paedophile

I genuinely despise you at this stage, and you ain't ever getting back

I looked over his recent posts and he accused you of being a fag twice- both posts are now deleted.

He did not call you however a peado.

Wolf

Reaction score
I looked over his recent posts and he accused you of being a fag twice- both posts are now deleted.

He did not call you however a peado.
Remember about 8 days ago when Jimbo spent a full 24 hour period answering everyone with "Pedo' and 'You're a pedo'?
Now he's here whinging about being called a pedo.
What a knacker.

Wolf

Reaction score
Did I say that he did?

No, I didn't.

You need to be removed from your Mod position and I'll do everything I can to ensure that, just like I did with poor ole Tadhg.
Your mammy was wrong.
You are nothing.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom