Combat Sports

Tiger

Reaction score
Fury lost that fight!

What a joke!🙄
He didn’t lose. He won more rounds. But he lost it morally against an MMA fighter

I scored it 96-93 to Fury, which is pathetic against a guy who doesn’t box

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like a lot of people here aren't familiar with what Boxing is. Or at least how dirty it is.

It was an exhibition match. I have no doubt Fury bet on himself by decision and probably by some other prop. He didn't even box. Dragged it out to get the result he wanted financially.

Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of people here aren't familiar with what Boxing is. Or at least how dirty it is.

It was an exhibition match. I have no doubt Fury bet on himself by decision and probably by some other prop. He didn't even box. Dragged it out to get the result he wanted financially.
I don't think Fury would make that much of an Ass / Donkey / Travellers Pony, out of himself on purpose.

He didn't prepare properly ~ Just look at his waist-line ~ And he can't go on forever anyway ~ Father Time Waits For No Man.

It will be interesting to see if Fury gets his act together for his next fight / fights ~ He may do.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think Fury would make that much of an Ass / Donkey / Travellers Pony, out of himself on purpose.

He didn't prepare properly ~ Just look at his waist-line ~ And he can't go on forever anyway ~ Father Time Waits For No Man.

It will be interesting to see if Fury gets his act together for his next fight / fights ~ He may do.
He might have let it slide further than he wanted. But yeah, he did that shit.

I Guarantee he's a totally different man for the Usyk fight. Hopefully people not understanding what he just did influences the lines. If Fury is + by dec I'll be throwing down a fair amount on him.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
He might have let it slide further than he wanted. But yeah, he did that shit.

I Guarantee he's a totally different man for the Usyk fight. Hopefully people not understanding what he just did influences the lines. If Fury is + by dec I'll be throwing down a fair amount on him.
One thing about Fury = = He has shown in the past that he can get his act together.

But eventually Father Time will catch up with Fury as well = = Maybe not yet for Fury, but it will catch him in the end.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
2p04t-1562781239-2602-blog-bettyjo_jethrine_1200.jpg

The person on the right had a father who was world boxing heavyweight champion, who was he.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Fishalt called the fight laughably wrong (as did I and most people). Instead of owning it he's cooking up a story that this was some kind of fix :LOL:

I don't think the guy knows much about Combat Sports tbh and there's nowt wrong with that but he's beginning to embarrass himself here.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No, a famous boxer

Popular Threads

Top Bottom