Combat Sports

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No, between the two, and he was not black.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Fishalt called the fight laughably wrong (as did I and most people). Instead of owning it he's cooking up a story that this was some kind of fix :LOL:

I don't think the guy knows much about Combat Sports tbh and there's nowt wrong with that but he's beginning to embarrass himself here.
I've wound down now but I was a combat sports fiend for about 5 years solid. I'd stay up to the wee hours of the morning watching Russian MMA promotions you've probably never heard of, as well as following amateur circuits, freestyle wrestling, BJJ comps etc. I've been a fan of boxing pretty much forever. I would wager I have seen, and thought about, more MMA and Boxing than anybody else on the boards.

Francis is terrible Boxer. He doesn't even fight like a boxer. I stand by my opinion that Fury let that happen.

Anyway, the rumour is that He's slated to fight Wilder. He will probably get KO'ed.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Obviously not a fighter, but the point is, that Putin gave him $20m

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Good card over the weekend. Alex 'Poatan' Peiriera again showed why he's finished 7/8 fights in the UFC. The dude is just packing absolutely ungodly power in both hands and seemingly at any range. Everything he throws is a nuclear weapon. Commentators called this a hook, but it was more like a shovel punch.

I've always been a big fan of Holloway. The only time I've ever not rooted for him were the times he fought Volkanovski. Max defines everything a prize fighter should be. Always ready to go out on his shield. Crazy KO with 3 seconds left in the fight against Gaethje.
I'll never forget Max on Joe Rogan telling him how he learned a move playing UFC on his Playstation.

He was actually playing with "himself" and pressed a button and "Holloway" done this crazy move. He then used it in his next real fight and KO'd the dude :LOL:

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll never forget Max on Joe Rogan telling him how he learned a move playing UFC on his Playstation.

He was actually playing with "himself" and pressed a button and "Holloway" done this crazy move. He then used it in his next real fight and KO'd the dude :LOL:
Coaching Ortega on his striking defence mid-fight was some of the most brutal shit I've ever seen. I reckon that fight scrambled Brian's eggs too, he was never the same again. Kind of like Ugly Tony post the Gaethje fight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fizF2UFa2hs

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Gangsta

I remember another fight when he was just shouting at the other guy with his hands down while the other fella tee'd off on him.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom