Donald Trump.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The penny is dropping.

One in Three Republicans Now Think Donald Trump Was Wrong Candidate Choice
If the proportion is any less for Democrats thinking Joe was the wrong candidate wouldn't that mean Dem voters are even dumber than Reps?

When will the penny drop for them Sir?

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town

Biden still looking Good?

10cce3bcf1e2f4735843a362b44fc58f.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
But perhaps its already happened. You say 33% of Reps believe Trump is the wrong candidate.

Do you have any information on the percentage of Dems who think Joe is the wrong candidate Sir?

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.👍

Trump became the first former US president to be criminally convicted after a New York jury found him guilty of falsifying business records to commit election f…

source:%20Sky%20News
https://search.app/3uWT2KJjWNPhKxWB8
When you research this the best documentary is Glenn Greenwald who served as a layer in Manhatten for 15 years .
no other judge in America could do this case in less than 2 years time .
this judge broke every rule in the book to convict trump before the election and stated HIS AIM WAS TO CONVICT BEFORE THE ELECTION.
since only 6% of the locals vote republican they applied to hold the case in a more neutral venue --this would have been granted anywhere else in America --but not in the most insanely democrat square mile in America .
this is a joke --Hillary Clinton was found to have hidden the payment to STEELE to frame trump falsely for the steel dossier which cost over 100 million to investigate and find it was a pack of lies by Hillary to destroy Trump - IS SHE A CONVICTED FELON TODAY--FOR A REAL CRIME.

valamhic

Reaction score
Val if the foreigners get elected to Cavan Co Council in the upcoming elections, the witch hunt of Trump will look like childsplay in comparison to what they'll try to do to you.
They are all natives. I would not have a problem with a Polish Catholic straight candidate except our own should come first. No leftie will challenge me to a debate, I am too good a debater partly due to being posting on P.ie with faggots greens

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
They are all natives. I would not have a problem with a Polish Catholic straight candidate except our own should come first. No leftie will challenge me to a debate, I am too good a debater partly due to being posting on P.ie with faggots greens
who are you voting for ? I'm voting Seamus Treanor number 1 and that's it , I have no candidate to give a second preference to

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom