Donald Trump.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
None of the candidates for the Republican nomination were Hitlerites.

And I think you know that.
JACK KENNEDY said Hitler was the most able/ fascinating leader of the 20th century and in the passage of time his greatness will be made known.
there is no evidence any member of the republican party has ever studied world history and has a basic grasp of the minimum details to make a judgement call on anything .
they are occupied by Israel and seem content with their lot as having an opinion re their occupation status would only confuse things.
it is shocking what you find casually --today i was in easons and there was a new book on the Russian revolution which was paid for by Jacob schiff and carried out by Leon Trotsky and 17 other Jewish members of the 20 member Comiterm which ruled Russia --- i went to the index .
NO MENTION OF JACOB SCHIFF OR JEWS ---it must have been the eskimoes --the book is a good 2 inches thick and no mention of who caused and paid for the revolution.
THIS IS COMMON TODAY but uncommon in the 1940s and 1950s

Last edited:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
JACK KENNEDY said Hitler was the most able/ fascinating leader of the 20th century and in the passage of time his greatness will be made known.
that was some praise for Adolf from Jack Kennedy of the democratic party

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
that was some praise for Adolf from Jack Kennedy of the democratic party
he toured Germany at the end of the war and he was a torpedo boat commander and was sunk in battle and he was shown a SHNELL BOAT one of many which used to hunt in packs up the estuarys of the UK at almost 60 knots and sink shipping and demolish factories and be gone before anyone knew they were there and be across the channel in 15 minutes .
he could not believe the workmanship and sophistication of these BHLOM AND VOSS boats and said nobody has anything like this or even remotely close .

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That's all well and good Aul Lad but if this sophistication is used for destruction is it really that intelligent?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Call a mistral and organise a new trial to start around the third week in September keeping Trump in the courtroom right up until election day.
So pathetically obvious what's happening here with this corrupt 'judge' and his cronies .
Election interference 101, who needs the Russians when the real enemy is within.👍

valamhic

Reaction score
who are you voting for ? I'm voting Seamus Treanor number 1 and that's it , I have no candidate to give a second preference to
I spoke with a man who I trust and he told me the McCormack lady and Gary Cosgrave were actually out on the anti migrant marches. I did not see them but I trusted him , so I voted Cosgrave No1 and McCormack No 2, There is a Shackleton here in town with Independent Ireland and he got No3, Paddy McDonald got no 4 because I know him reasonably well and he plays cards with a few friends of mine in Shercock. Paddy is shocked by the migration but is powerless. I gave Clifford Kelly the last one, just because I know him for 40 years and I father was welded to FF and voted for him.

valamhic

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I think a Biden victory would be a lot worse than a Trump one.

Also a Trump one could be amusing.

Still though that is pretty much damning Trump with faint praise.
As an English woman said Tump is more entertaining. Pity he could not bottom up the zip.

I think Stormy has a face like a horse.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
As an English woman said Tump is more entertaining. Pity he could not bottom up the zip.

I think Stormy has a face like a horse.
Jeez, that's some breed of horses you have up there, are the stallions likewise built like me?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Those 'democratic' party cucks don't like when they have to take their own medicine.😂

Ah it's the details!
An election coming up and the following tapes being released.

"Mr Biden appeared to have "willfully" retained classified materials as a private citizen.

The Garland-appointed prosecutor noted he believed prosecutors would struggle to secure a conviction against Mr Biden, as jurors likely would view him as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
".

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ah it's the details!

"Mr Biden appeared to have "willfully" retained classified materials as a private citizen.

The Garland-appointed prosecutor noted he believed prosecutors would struggle to secure a conviction against Mr Biden, as jurors likely would view him as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
".
The 'leader of the free world' I'll have you know....😂 😂

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Ah it's the details!

".
And ~ A Very Leaky Arse-Hole !

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom