Donald Trump.

Z

Zipporah's Flint

Trump or Pedo Joe, it makes no odds.
The world's terrorist is the world's terrorist.
Neocons want war as much as the 'democrats'.

Don't get me wrong I think a Biden victory would be a lot worse than a Trump one.

Also a Trump one could be amusing.

Still though that is pretty much damning Trump with faint praise.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Proto-Hindutva was big time into Hitler, even Gandhi was a fan- have you never heard of Savitri Devi? So he could well be a sneaking regarder of Hitler and his chums though I admit that is more likely in some other cases of Indian politicans in the Occident.
I guess the gimp's post makes a change from calling Trump a racist.😂

Pity that the only Nazi supporters we've seen lately have been Zitler, the whole Canadian parliament, Boris Johnson and various other warmongering western politicians.

But sure look, it got another 'fact' from a nobody called Sgt Joker on Twatter.😂 😂 😂

Last edited:

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
Proto-Hindutva was big time into Hitler, even Gandhi was a fan- have you never heard of Savitri Devi? So he could well be a sneaking regarder of Hitler and his chums though I admit that is more likely in some other cases of Indian politicans in the Occident.
Are there any non-Nazi alternative candidates for the Republican nomination, then?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What have they ever said that's Nazi ? Is it not in fact Joe that said some rather questionable stuff about blacks back in the day and had close links to Robert Byrd of the KKK
Wasn't that the KKK'er that Biden gave a glowing eulogy to at the funeral?
I seem to remember him saying Byrd was 'A great friend' and 'A great American'.....

Remember though...."If you're thinking of voting for Trump then you ain't black".
😂😂😂

Z

Zipporah's Flint

We know Trump is. He and his supporters use the language and imagery.

DeSantis was another goosestepper.

Yeah, they really use smart uniforms, runes, Beethoven, invocations of the Gothic Middle Ages, etc.....Even just in terms of Skinhead and Black Metaler stuff you do not see it around the Trump train no mind around or from Trump himself.

Actual North American Hitlerites have tended to be very anti-American so to speak, just look at James Madole, Francis Park Yockey and Ezra Pound, and not at all about "Making America Great Again" therefore because they never believed it had been great.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
3atlbd.jpg

These guys are gods to the Kangalese faction

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom