Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
If you go to prison, your crime is bonded and securitized and traded on the stock exchange:

Knowing all this and knowing that a prisoner can have a ‘net worth’ of say, $10,000 per day in the money markets, helped me explain to many bewildered women why they were in jail. We were only merchandise in a warehouse. The storage was pretty cheap; one woman while in jail researched the cost of feeding prisoners per day which ranged from 74 cents to $2.72 per prisoner per day.

tldr

Reaction score
The financial markets are not far from a crash now as mathematics collides with the fantasy world.

A big bankruptcy will surely be announced shortly as the velocity of money grinds down. Property asking prices falling here now and a panic attempt at exit is to follow. Tally-Ho.

Does this coincide with your position?

https://thegreattaking.com/

Basically, from what I gather, the financial regulatory bodies enabled securities (equity and bonds) held by financial institutions be used as collateral for trading even though they were held in trust for their clients. If these institutions cannot pay for their speculations then the securities are owned by their counterparties to satisfy their debt, rather than by by the client they were being held in trust for. This is global in nature now.

So, you own 500 shares in Microsoft and your broker wants to borrow money and requires collateral. It uses your shares as securitized collateral. The bank fails and you look to recover your shares but their creditor claims those shares as the collateral to the debt that the broker took out from them. You are in a position of an unsecured creditor and only recover that portion of them that are left over after the debt is discharged.

If you are going on holiday and you have a friend that has a secure yard where your car is safe from robbery so you leave it there with him for €5. He has a bit of a gambling problem and uses the car as part of the collateral for a bet on whoever the next opponent of Tyson Fury is. He loses the bet and everything is seized by the bookie. You go to the courts to recover the car but they tell you that the car was collateralised and you have no claim to it.

I don't know anything about the financial markets so can't say if it is true or not. The guy listed as the author exists but there's nothing else from him out there so it could be Russian disinformation (they're fiendishly clever at that). Anyway, could you comment please? If it is true then Ben Shapiro is going to get a land - maybe himself and Jeremy could start a shrimping company.

asdf.jpg

This supports that concern around - you will own nothing etc.

A question - if this is really true, will this extend to personal investment vehicles like pension funds. I understand that the types in the American system aren't defined as securities so IRAs etc. probably won't be affected. I would like so more information on whether this should be taken seriously or not though.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Short America & Go Long BRIC Countries – Charles Nenner

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Another very rocky day with everything falling, stocks , bonds and metals.

The crisis point must be finally here and that is when the dollar will collapse. People are still buying these bonds , chasing the higher rates. But this debt will never be repaid and the 32 plus trillion in treasuries are worthless, as are corporate and municipal as well.

I see the yen held for now 150, and it is a dead duck as well.
This whole thing is on its last few days now imo.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Is the economy going well skin ? Know many people who have bought a house lately or even been approved for a mortgage ? I certainly dont
Funnily enough, I know a few. And I haven't seen a house stay on the market for more than 4-5 weeks. Supply is the problem right now.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The mini post covid Celtic tiger is almost over, how will Paddy react when the kitty is empty?
Paddy doesn't want to acknowledge the fact.
The first thing that should happen is slash ngo budgets.
Total overspend on largely overlapping organisations that do what exactly in many case's.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Paddy doesn't want to acknowledge the fact.
The first thing that should happen is slash ngo budgets.
Total overspend on largely overlapping organisations that do what exactly in many case's.
Jobs for the boys, and anytime the goverment wants a few bodies on the street protesing in support of its refugee policies, or whatever, then a few calls around the said boys should get the lads and lassies out.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Is the economy going well skin ? Know many people who have bought a house lately or even been approved for a mortgage ? I certainly dont
Heard a few stories re mortgage applications of late, you need to go jumping through all sorts of nonsensical hoops before the banks will prise open the safe, a process that can now take months rather than just a couple of weeks.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The flight out of the sinking ship is plain to see.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231003-183448_Chrome.jpg

As the Federal Debt jumps about 400 billion in 10 days.
We are finally rocking and rolling.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom