More enrichment

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Dosy bint Gemma saying it was all staged
She has a point. The MI5 cop is already reading the script. If the politicians are out tomorrow calling for action against the far right and not the Muslims, then Gemma O Doherty will again be proven right.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She has a point. The MI5 cop is already reading the script. If the politicians are out tomorrow calling for action against the far right and not the Muslims, then Gemma O Doherty will again be proven right.
Oh FFS, they didn't get a Muslim to go and stab a load of kids because they want to crack down on the "far right".

She's an absolute Air Head

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No. No need to get a Muslim to do anything.

IT IS A FOREGONE FUCKING CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE GOING TO KNIFE CHILDREN.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Are you simple.

This was absolutely certain to happen. All agree on this.

Also it was nearly certain that a riot would follow. No need to stage anything because it is a certainty.

The staging was importing these Fulkers.

And she is right.

I must now watch her channel. Go mo leascéal.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
photo_2023-11-23_18-42-05.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Are you simple.This was absolutely certain to happen. All agree on this.Also it was nearly certain that a riot would follow. No need to stage anything because it is a certainty.
The staging was importing these Fulkers.And she is right.I must now watch her channel. Go mo leascéal.
That's not what she's saying. She's saying it is a staged event. Like she says everything is staged.

The Muslims, the rioters, the Cops, everything is staged :LOL:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
How is it a staged event then?
Go to "Here we go" @01:00:16 and consider what's happening to a couple of Gardai?
Keep in mind they are fully aware, trained and expecting trouble while their mics and cameras are transmitting sound and vision live to the HQ around the corner, yeah?? . . . .
:rolleyes:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
One thing that yesterday evening / last night showed is how little power, the Politicians / the Guards, actually have.

The Irish People can take back Ireland any time we want ~ ~ We just have to make the effort.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The guy who stopped the knifeman yesterday was a Brazilian deliveroo rider.
Well done that man.
Not everyone who comes to work in Ireland is feral scum, it's the African dirt who will never contribute anything to our society that are the real problem.

Tiger

Reaction score
The guy who stopped the knifeman yesterday was a Brazilian deliveroo rider.
Well done that man.
Not everyone who comes to work in Ireland is feral scum, it's the African dirt who will never contribute anything to our society that are the real problem.
So a Catholic came to the rescue against a Muslim murderer trying to kill kids.

Interesting.

tldr

Reaction score
"I was working like a normal day. And I was passing by in Parnell Square. For me, at first, it looked like a fight, a normal fight. I slowed down my motorcycle and it was a man and a woman,” he said.

Mr Benicio then described how he saw a woman fighting for a young girl.

"She was very, very brave. She was fighting for a girl, you know, a little girl. I was like, ‘what’s happening here’ and then I saw him with a knife and he grabbed a little girl,” Mr Benicio added.

It was then that Mr Benicio saw the man stab the little girl.

"I stopped my bike and I don’t know, I acted by instinct...I took off my helmet and hit him with the helmet on the head,” he said.

"I think that made him stop,” he added.

Mr Benicio said the man fell to the ground and others got involved to keep the man where he was.

"He fell on the ground and then I hit him a couple of times and some other people started to come to keep him. After that, I went to see the girl.”

http://Hero Deliveroo driver who stopped Parnell Square knife attacker: ‘I didn’t have time to be afraid - Irish Independent

---

There were violent clashes between large groups of people and gardaí in Dublin on Thursday evening, with vehicles set on fire, shops looted and 34 arrests, according to gardaí. The violence followed an attack on several people outside the Gaelscoil Choláiste Mhuire children’s school in Parnell Square by a man armed with a knife.

Dublin riots aftermath in pictures: How the centre of the capital looked on Friday morning - Irish Times

---

The Garda Commissioner condemned the "disgraceful scenes" of rioting and looting.

He said that the mob attempted to break into and disrupt the crime scene at 5.30pm to 5.45pm.

"From there on the violence escalated. Order was restored at about 8.30pm and 9pm as we deployed more resources."

“Nobody could have anticipated that when these events started at 1.30pm. These awful events”.

The Minister for Justice has said the "violent thugs and criminals" who engaged in disorder in Dublin last night could face up to ten years in prison.

Minister Helen McEntee said: “We have very, very strong legislation – up to 10 years in prison with up to 12 years as well for someone who assaulted a member of An Garda Síochána."

“There will be a very strong presence on the ground, but they will of course monitor any movement, any chat, or anything that’s happening online today," she said.

Rioters could face jail terms up to 10 years as 32 people charged - Irish Examiner

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom