The Climate Change scam

valamhic

Reaction score
Indeed, a point that is too often ignored is that the west built its wealth on coal and oil and is now preventing the developing world from doing so in turn. It's as if the west is deliberately trying to hold them back and climate change is the latest ruse. Institutionalised racism in fact.
The British were forced out of India in 1948, the Mother Teresa suffering in Calcutta was going strong between about 1970to 1997. She wasn't gone a week until the whole suffering was over and the Indian government improved the living conditions of the poor. My opinion is let the fecker Oscar bullshitter Yanks in California die with the drouth. Why should India worry about them hoors?

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Without working Tractors you wouldn't have a bite to shove into your cake hole.
Aye.

Urban progtards truly are the worst for lecturing farmers and primary producers about what they're doing wrong and why it's all their fault.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed, a point that is too often ignored is that the west built its wealth on coal and oil and is now preventing the developing world from doing so in turn. It's as if the west is deliberately trying to hold them back and climate change is the latest ruse. Institutionalised racism in fact.
Yep.

It's all well and good for us to demand they get off oil. We've already had our fun with the dino juice and the big green rock.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Aye.

Urban progtards truly are the worst for lecturing farmers and primary producers about what they're doing wrong and why it's all their fault.
Everybody knows how to farm better than the farmers themselves.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The British were forced out of India in 1948, the Mother Teresa suffering in Calcutta was going strong between about 1970to 1997. She wasn't gone a week until the whole suffering was over and the Indian government improved the living conditions of the poor. My opinion is let the fecker Oscar bullshitter Yanks in California die with the drouth. Why should India worry about them hoors?
I hear India is getting its sanitation sorted at long last as well.

valamhic

Reaction score
If only tractor parts could be sourced elsewhere. Alas Val seems to be saying they cornered the market. This is a strategic disaster.
The fact is that parts like gear box wheels, engine crank shafts cam shafts, ( the important moving parts in power and transmission) used to be made in Japan, Germany and the UK. Diesel pumps with direct injection and with rail injection are still made there because these are critical, the quality of the internal parts must be top notch. Even then they break and there is a cottage industry fixing then. In the North East it is in Shercock. They are mounted externally so not too expensive.

EU law on manufacturing emissions, the high cost of electricity and oil made it uncompetitive to make crank shafts
cam shafts, gear wheels, inside tractors etc and they quit. The market was then taken up abroad with India being
top in my observation. The quality is mush worse because the parts are cast instead of dropforged. All external connectors such as hydraulic links are also make there. I observe they break and are made of inferior steel.

Europe make quality parts but was driven out by green governments under pressure from eco louts. India makes bad quality parts but suffer no restrictions from the EU or eco louts. Whether that equates to cornering the market I do not know. I believe the answer is to make examples of green louts and execute a few in every area as an example.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
The fact is that parts like gear box wheels, engine crank shafts cam shafts, ( the important moving parts in power and transmission) used to be made in Japan, Germany and the UK. Diesel pumps with direct injection and with rail injection are still made there because these are critical, the quality of the internal parts must be top notch. Even then they break and there is a cottage industry fixing then. In the North East it is in Shercock. They are mounted externally so not too expensive.

EU law on manufacturing emissions, the high cost of electricity and oil made it uncompetitive to make crank shafts
cam shafts, gear wheels, inside tractors etc and they quit. The market was then taken up abroad with India being
top in my observation. The quality is mush worse because the parts are cast instead of dropforged. All external connectors such as hydraulic links are also make there. I observe they break and are made of inferior steel.

Europe make quality parts but was driven out by green governments under pressure from eco louts. India makes bad quality parts but suffer no restrictions from the EU or eco louts. Whether that equates to cornering the market I do not know. I believe the answer is to make examples of green louts and execute a few in every area as an example.
Plenty of manufacturers in Europe Val.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Plenty of manufacturers in Europe Val.

That says nothing about where the components are made.

Anyhow, I would take issue with Val slightly here as components are in fact very well made, the major western manufacturers insist on it and most are made in the EU or USA.

The first on that list is AGCO (Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Valtra), and the corporation has recently invested A billion in a new engine family and factory in Finland. They don’t piss about with substandard crap from India.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Not if you are living in some Kibbutz in occupied Palestine and have a trawl of Thai, Philipino and indigenous helots to do the work of tractors for you you don't.

The thing about the climate change debates is that evidence can be conflicting and people on both sides rather than try to work through things tend to be partisan from the very start, also there is a lot of "if themuns believe such and such than Im agin it going on" and beyond those things I don't believe that I am in a position to make a judgement on the issues.

However I do find it bemusing that a lot of people who take pretty extreme understandings of the the belief in man made climate change are not also because of that into either serious survivalism stuff or "Earth Liberation"/Deep Ecology things or both. "owedtojoy" over on P.ie would be an example of this.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Not if you are living in some Kibbutz in occupied Palestine and have a trawl of Thai, Philipino and indigenous helots to do the work of tractors for you you don't.

The thing about the climate change debates is that evidence can be conflicting and people on both sides rather than try to work through things tend to be partisan from the very start, also there is a lot of "if themuns believe such and such than Im agin it going on" and beyond those things I don't believe that I am in a position to make a judgement on the issues.

However I do find it bemusing that a lot of people who take pretty extreme understandings of the the belief in man made climate change are not also because of that into either serious survivalism stuff or "Earth Liberation"/Deep Ecology things or both. "owedtojoy" over on P.ie would be an example of this.
Not really, I was on board with man made climate change until I started to actually think about it, then I became partisan. .

Tiger

Reaction score
This is an interesting Delingpole podcast with Marc Morano on the Climate Change nonsense

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
This is an interesting Delingpole podcast with Marc Morano on the Climate Change nonsense

To summarise @Myles O'Reilly From now on you'll be traveling to England and France by sail & oar,
Dublin to Wexford and Cork the same . . . .

SAILamsterdam-wcth09.jpg

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
But actually, you would. Simply hitch-up the wee plough to the donkey/mule/cow/horse and turn the sods, they'll(furry friends) also help with transportation and weed/grass cutting (chemical/machine free atmosphere).
Plant potatoes & turnip as fuel for horse power.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Buddy Love says a man called William F Nye who used Whale oil on watches and clocks was a better innovator than Pachurei.
But look at what humans did to the whales & oceans in a geological blink of an eye?
We've been and gone through the oceans & forests cutting it all down and now the age of oil is coming to an end.
All in the last short 300 years - Everything has been eaten up and shat out into the rivers & seas.
It's all coming to a swift end - even fracking is finished.

• Clever
Reactions: jpc

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Everything has been eaten up and shat out into the rivers
Val, whom I trust because of his work on exposing wind farms, has said how dumping animal shit into rivers is good for ecology.

He's been doing it all his adult life and apparently its done nobody in east Cavan any harm.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom