Weather Thread

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Who'd have thought we'd ever get weather like that in Ireland?
Sure we know it but the weather's become wetter and dimmer in the last 10 years with some periods worse than others like this summer & last summer was wet too.
It's the same but . . . more of the same which equals less sun and wetter atmosphere and that brings on a change in climate and all it's repercussions . . . then it can change to a flip and become droughty, out of the blue! :LOL:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
We've just had two storms over the last 3 days and now after checking the weather forcast it looks like we're in for Ton's of Rain, again later today and plenty more rain on tuesday, wednesday and thursday. Looks like it stops on friday & saturday but the country will be flattened by thick dimming dark canopy cloud then, back to occasional rain getting heavier as the days go by.
Or = = Irish Weather.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Sure we know it but the weather's become wetter and dimmer in the last 10 years with some periods worse than others like this summer & last summer was wet too.
It's the same but . . . more of the same which equals less sun and wetter atmosphere and that brings on a change in climate and all it's repercussions . . . then it can change to a flip and become droughty, out of the blue! :LOL:

So the Planet is warming but Ireland is getting colder and wetter.

Yeah right Love.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
So the Planet is warming but Ireland is getting colder and wetter.

Yeah right Love.

Who say's it's warming, you just have! - What makes you say that? Do you follow the weather much?

Anyway it's the Climate Change you have to watch - 'It's the business' Do you understand that?

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Love, I don't mean any disrespect but have you ever been assessed by a mental health practitioner?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Ireland was So Much Nicer when we were in the Mediterranean Sea ;) :LOL:

It's time we went back there !
We may get Med weather again this Christmas like it occasionally happens,
Remember putting the heating on in june & july in Dublin in the afternoon@12C but wearing a Tshirt in December at night @16C
That's climate change but just for that year then it changes to something different - Do you get it?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It israi inherent so itwillbethere in 3 days

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Love, I don't mean any disrespect
I'm only quoting some general facts, you should respect those if you can, you'll need an interest in doing some research.

but have you ever been assessed by a mental health practitioner?
Off topic however Yes, I've been assessed on request by my GP - Apparently I'm sane without hallucination or delusions.
Never had much need for any head medications or therapies from the HSE, Doctor, or Pharma although I once asked the GP for a few Sleeping Tablets when I had difficulty sleeping - He refused and decided to give me a script for anti depressants which I didn't need or use.

So what? Stick to the Facts!

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
We may get Med weather again this Christmas like it occasionally happens,
Remember putting the heating on in june & july in Dublin in the afternoon@12C but wearing a Tshirt in December at night @16C
That's climate change but just for that year then it changes to something different - Do you get it?
Yeah ~ I Surely Do = = Irish Weather.

I am a Son of the Soil = = Seen plenty of Irish Weather Up Close and Personal.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I just watched the first season of Kin on BBC Sir.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yeah ~ I Surely Do = = Irish Weather.

I am a Son of the Soil = = Seen plenty of Irish Weather Up Close and Personal.

Do you follow the Jet Stream & Gulf Stream? They've been changing their flows & latitudes remarkably in recent years - it's widely accepted that when those influences 'change' then so too does our weather, would you agree?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Do you follow the Jet Stream & Gulf Stream? They've been changing their flows & latitudes remarkably in recent years - it's widely accepted that when those influences 'change' then so too does our weather, would you agree?
Yeah ~ Weather Changes = = Change-able weather in Ireland = = Like that never happened before.

Imagine being able to pull a Multi-Trillion Dollar Con-Job on Change-Able Weather = = Pure Genius.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I just watched the first season of Kin on BBC Sir.

In that case it seems it is you who may need to visit your mental health advisor.
You're accustomed to being programmed by TV companies, your thoughts are not your own design but derive from alpha wave hypnosis directed into your subconscious, consequently your judgement is flawed.
Your experiences are not based in real fact.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yeah ~ Weather Changes = = Change-able weather in Ireland = = Like that never happened before.

Imagine being able to pull a Multi-Trillion Dollar Con-Job on Change-Able Weather = = Pure Genius.

" . . . determine the worlds cloud layer. He who controls the weather - Controls the world."

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In that case it seems it is you who may need to visit your mental health advisor.You're accustomed to being programmed by TV companies, your thoughts are not your own design but derive from alpha wave hypnosis directed into your subconscious, consequently your judgement is flawed. Your experiences are not based in real fact.
For watching a Dublin crime drama?!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom