Fr. Malachi : "An Apostate Pope, Under the Control of Satan?"

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
When I get time, I will check out these videos as the appear very good.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The Archbishop explains the nature of modern Babelism and why it seeks to erase every aspect of Christianity from society:

The essence of globalism is satanic, and the essence of Satanism is globalist. Because Satan’s plan is to establish the reign of the Antichrist, allowing him to parody Christ’s earthly life, to imitate His miracles with grotesque wonders, to lead crowds not with the simplicity of Truth but with deception and lies. Globalism is, so to speak, the staging, the script and the scenario that must prepare humanity for the political ascent of the Antichrist, to whom the leaders of the world – his servants – will cede national sovereignty so that he becomes a kind of global tyrant.

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
@PlunkettsGhost.

Reign of the Antichrist? Ha ha flippin ha ha. I have no such powers whatsoever. The world leaders won’t give a flying sh#t about Me. Jesus Christ came back as a Leitrim psychiatric patient. He is also harmless. I saw him . Has long shaggy hair, looks dishevelled like John Waters.

Last edited:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Sir, a load of Travellers claimed to have witnessed a Marian Apparition on a pilgrimage to Knock a few years back.

Do you think it was authentic?
There was video of some strange happenings at Knock a few years back. Just before we started getting swamped with foreign scholars and engineers incidentally.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Good Priests from that time were sent abroad once they came out of Seminary. The homosexualists usurping the Priesthood really took over completely than but that happened within the historical context of the insurgency in the North. What is done is done though- getting out the current mess is going to be very difficult.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom