Fr. Malachi : "An Apostate Pope, Under the Control of Satan?"

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Okay Plunkett, just for you (and the Goat!) I'm gonna watch/listen to that entire 3 hour video you've just posted, starting now.

(Gonna put the Kettle on first of course 🫖🫖 ;))

jonp 1000 years of ire...

Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
photo_2023-10-20_07-36-23.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Priest apologises for smashing pumpkins carved for ‘satanic’ Halloween​

“Leaving the rectory on Sunday evening, I saw numerous symbols of the satanic feast of ‘Halloween’ placed in front of our sacred grounds,” he wrote in an open letter to the mayor.

The priest said that he had “acted according to my faith and duty to be a father and protector of children entrusted to him”, but later realised that none of the villagers who placed “symbols of evil spirits” had intended to “express contempt for what is holy to us Catholics”.

He added that the children involved had “acted in ignorance”, before denouncing Halloween as a paganised replacement for the traditional Roman Catholic festival of All Saints’ and All Souls’ Day, when believers offer prayers for the saints and departed faithful.

d7f23250cf6d3e29a8e73e2e0cc1356f

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

“Leaving the rectory on Sunday evening, I saw numerous symbols of the satanic feast of ‘Halloween’ placed in front of our sacred grounds,” he wrote in an open letter to the mayor.

The priest said that he had “acted according to my faith and duty to be a father and protector of children entrusted to him”, but later realised that none of the villagers who placed “symbols of evil spirits” had intended to “express contempt for what is holy to us Catholics”.

He added that the children involved had “acted in ignorance”, before denouncing Halloween as a paganised replacement for the traditional Roman Catholic festival of All Saints’ and All Souls’ Day, when believers offer prayers for the saints and departed faithful.

Nuts.

Tiger

Reaction score

Tiger

Reaction score
Go to around the 2 minute mark to hear the origin story for the Exorcist

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom