Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The debt is just 12 billion away from 33 trillion so next week will see that astounding number .

We are also near a shutdown unless a bill is voted on. So an interesting two weeks are ahead

willow

Reaction score
€1.77 a litre for diesel this evening for me at GO and if that wasn't bad enough two auld Romanian hags were begging , I told them to go fuck themselves and to get out of Ireland
1.81 here in Kerry😱 be 2 by month's end. You vill own nossink and be happy
Them Romanian hags are millionaires with large palaces in Timisoara. Courtesy of collective EU bloodsucking tick traitors.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230918-172354_Chrome.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Now that the debt has gone above 33trillion, I expect it to quickly become an issue. As the average interest rates paid on 33T of these bonds rise to 5%, it is clearly all over.

valamhic

Reaction score
View attachment 2260

View attachment 2261

It is just a question of which major currency is going to collapse first. And we are talking in the next short number of weeks because the mathematics will deliver a graph like the argentine pesos is now.

To me it looks like the yen.

I recently had out this Japanese money manager. I have no idea how much he had under management but that does not matter. He said he had it all in dollar denominated assets. So in the past month he is up 6% and looking like a genius. Everyone else is likely doing similiar in a lot of places.

For that reason the dollar will be strong until the day it is realized that the jig is up.

All one has to do is walk through any city in the US with a few exceptions like Boston, and anyone would run to the hills.

So what will be the straw.

I think the rising national debt. Look at the daily rises, up 40 billion some days.

150 billion in the last 10 days

View attachment 2262
These migrants should buy suburbans and start tour businesses.

valamhic

Reaction score
Saudi Arabia to extend voluntary cut of 1 million barrels per day until the end of the year

Looks like the screw is being tightened as oil is up another $2.25 a barrel today.
The west wants to order OPEC on how to run it's oil production. It also wants to use oil's rigidity as an essential
commodity to impose carbon taxes to redistribute to green and woke crap. Opec is having none of it and they
are right.

valamhic

Reaction score
I knew you would return like count Dracula , you can't be killed .....is it true you tried to get onto the Isle ?
I believe you should have minded your own site which you failed to do. You have a few auld phobies here
like the auld ones at the bingo. You allowed these to drive off new comers so they do not have to listen to
to or debate with alternate opinion. You promote a bullying site where new comers are assessed by existing posters and if suitable allowed in and if judged not suitable they are bullied off this site. Bastards like Wolf, Clarke and Andy being the worst. Time is moving on and without new comers of all shades of opinion you are sentenced to decades of them until they do us a favour and die off. I am not in for that long haul.

You permitted me to be labelled a paedophile sympathiser and you will bow to pressure from you pets and ban me in a while. I win by the strength of my debating skills, not roaring at the moon like that prick Wolf. You got your arshe roasted on Pish, but when you got your own site up and running with my help you threw the levers of power over to the same crowd. Ex pat yanks have to understand that Ireland has moved on since they left. The auld wons here still think Gemma is the future. In fact she has no traction in Ireland at all.

The fuckers here don't want me because they are hopelessly outgunned by me. I am on a few science and engineering sites where there is some sanity.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I believe you should have minded your own site which you failed to do. You have a few auld phobies here
like the auld ones at the bingo. You allowed these to drive off new comers so they do not have to listen to
to or debate with alternate opinion. You promote a bullying site where new comers are assessed by existing posters and if suitable allowed in and if judged not suitable they are bullied off this site. Bastards like Wolf, Clarke and Andy being the worst. Time is moving on and without new comers of all shades of opinion you are sentenced to decades of them until they do us a favour and die off. I am not in for that long haul.

You permitted me to be labelled a paedophile sympathiser and you will bow to pressure from you pets and ban me in a while. I win by the strength of my debating skills, not roaring at the moon like that prick Wolf. You got your arshe roasted on Pish, but when you got your own site up and running with my help you threw the levers of power over to the same crowd. Ex pat yanks have to understand that Ireland has moved on since they left. The auld wons here still think Gemma is the future. In fact she has no traction in Ireland at all.

The fuckers here don't want me because they are hopelessly outgunned by me. I am on a few science and engineering sites where there is some sanity.
I'm not sure why you posted this as a reply to me .......you are giving the impression it was me who did these things to you

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Getting back on track. Another sinking day with stocks and bonds falling oil up once again, now at $92.65..

We are to witness the fed meeting today and tomorrow and the announcement at 2pm tomorrow.

Markets can hardly handle two more hikes and we have 3 meeting til year end.

It will be interesting to see what happens and the reaction.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Government-fuelled inflation to add to price rises up to 2025, Central Bank warns

Then we have this

ESB Group reports 30% rise in profits to €676 million in first six months of the year
The state-owned energy company said its profits from the start of the year to 30 June had increased by €157 million compared to the same period last year.

I just paid 615 euro for 500 litres of kerosene, a total joke and the cost keeps going up.

Imagine what it will be like in January if we get a bad winter!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom