The Championship

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The all Ireland club final is going to be replayed , it's a total debacle , my instinct tells me Glen should refuse the replay

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Think if I was Kilmacud I'd want the match to be replayed. Feels like an empty victory.
It's rough....Glen accept crokes were the better team on the day ,whatever happens now it's a fucked situation ......if I was Glen i'd put it to the vote of players only the whole panel including unused subs

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Signing Shane Walsh has made rural clubs angry at Dublin clubs taking all the best players.

I think that's a factor in Glen going for the replay. There's no goodwill towards Crokes because of that.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That's right Sir. I remember Seanie Johnston was playing great for Cavan. Then he moved to Kildare, his game went to sh1t and the Cavan people turned on him when he returned.

T

twochinsmanyarses

There was a player on the Cork panel a few years ago, Denis O'Sullivan (don't think he played much for the county team), and he transferred from his home club Ballinascarty to Clonakilty. I knew his cousin, and he told me that he basically couldn't go into Ballinascarty after the transfer as the feeling of hatred against him was so intense!

T

twochinsmanyarses

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Glen pulled out so that's the end of the matter ......there will be no replay and kilmacuds cheating proved successful

T

twochinsmanyarses

Cork with a great win against Limerick this evening. Looked like it was going to be a massacre at half time with Limerick leading by 8, but Cork played great in the second half.

T

twochinsmanyarses

Derry as slaughtering Meath.

Wtf has happened to them (Meath)?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Are they becoming a majority? With abortion and contraception, smaller families, more gay and transgenders? Are they including Poles and Portuguese in the Catholic numbers?

Why are they coming down here to tell us to welcome refugees but still whinging about the Scottish refugees they took in from the 1690s?

How did that work out for them ? ? ?

Palestine for Anyone = = Especially Jews and Israeli's.

Israel for anyone = = Especially Islamic Terrorists ! ! !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
What

about the Banty McEleaney?
I have seen a video lately of an African on the Mic in a pub shouting up the ra....and up the banty....while a crowd of Muppets cheered , and the Banty was in the corner drinking pints and laughing

Did you see this video ?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom