PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
My July 15 prophecy has come true:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
nothing that I have seen could be described as a real photo showing anything worthwhile. It would not surprise me it both craft failed to soft land
Well one is certainly kaput and the latest is that the Indian attempt is Tuesday/Wednesday. It has an orbiter but it is to study earth and maybe does not have a camera at all maybe looking to the moon.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Well one is certainly kaput and the latest is that the Indian attempt is Tuesday/Wednesday. It has an orbiter but it is to study earth and maybe does not have a camera at all maybe looking to the moon.
It's all a farcical fake. The Chinese 'space station' videos are a hoot.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I am not so sure about that. I think the craft crashed.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Surely it could have its electronics fried by a lazer beam.

But even without interference, a soft landing is nearly impossible imo, especially remotely.

Let's see it the dots have better luck in a few days.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1692593378298.png

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
It's difficult to find, but I once saw claimed Mars Rover video with a fly landing on the rover and walking on its surface. All filmed on Devon Island, Canada.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Same here, I heard the story but never saw anything to back it up.
YouTube changed their algorithms a while ago so you can't find older video unless you know the exact name. Accounts have years worth of video, with most no longer scrollable by date. They are still on YouTube , just not visible in the account catalogue.

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Who filmed the landing? Apparently this didn't appear an important question to the Chinese
Agreed from what we can see so far, how was such camera control achieved, why no dust or shaking from such an obvious heavy landing??
Also I must agree with your criticism of the recorded footage presented from most of the missions, the images can hardly be taken seriously and are poorly explained from source.
Cheers!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom