Ukraine.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
MOSCOW, March 29. /TASS/. Russian forces delivered a massive night strike by long-range precision weapons, including Kinzhal hypersonic missiles against Ukrainian energy facilities and air defense sites over the past day in the special military operation in Ukraine, Russia’s Defense Ministry reported on Friday.

"Last night, the Russian Armed Forces delivered a combined strike by air-launched, seaborne and ground-based long-range precision weapons, including Kinzhal aero-ballistic hypersonic missiles, and also by unmanned aerial vehicles against energy facilities and air defense sites of the Ukrainian army. The goals of the strike were achieved. All the targets were struck," the ministry said in a statement.

In addition, there are reports now being released from top western commentators suggesting that Russia has suddenly changed it's tune and is getting ready to flatten parts of Ukraine's cities such as in Kiev and Kharkiv.
The SMO is turning into all out full on war and now Russia has started to blame the US & UK.

The Russians have unofficially but definitely warned all residents of Kharkiv to start heading west now.

Nato's wishes are granted, it shall have it's WW3 🤯
I think that instead, it will be a coup and surrender in short order from Kiev.

I think this change began about 10 days ago, before the Moscow attack by about 4 or 5 days.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I think that instead, it will be a coup and surrender in short order from Kiev.

I think this change began about 10 days ago, before the Moscow attack by about 4 or 5 days.
Fair comment, but the western Ukrainians up till now are usually determined to dig in deep underground in defiant resistance, a surrender will be a head spinning occurrence in New York, London, Paris & Berlin.

Can you imagine the heads on Bore-us & Arseula as they admit their defeat. Biden, well he's always got a spinning head🥴

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Temporary ban issued for post-altering. Leaving text in a quoted post unchanged, whilst also changing the source material outside of quotations in reference to the quoted content, is not a fungible exchange. In this instance, you have still manipulated the intent of OP's post. And frankly, we both know you've done this as a troll.

Stop trying to be clever, Kangal.

Wolf

Reaction score
Wolf for the love of God, put Kangal on ignore. I cannot allow shit-flinging to continue here and will very shortly begin threadbanning.
I only started replying to it yesterday after it started sending me PM's which I immediately removed myself from.
I'll stop replying to it on thread as long as it quits editing and snipping my posts to make them mean something cometely different to what I posted.
Whatever way you look at it, it is ALWAYS the scum at the centre of any rows on this site.
Sitebanned twice and still allowed back to troll, derail and disrupt.
Just plain weird.

Wolf

Reaction score
The ante is being upped and still the little despot won't come to the talks table.
Terrorist Washington has a lot to answer for.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
It's called losing, suck it up Zelensky.
They're done, really. Shelling Belgorod and oil refineries has been the dumbest play since the beginning of the SMO. In the last week, Russia has eviscerated most of the energy plants in half the country in response.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
They're done, really. Shelling Belgorod and oil refineries has been the dumbest play since the beginning of the SMO. In the last week, Russia has eviscerated most of the energy plants in half the country in response.
Not sure it it made much diference. I think about 2 weeks ago, Russia realized that when the west ran out of Ukes, it would be poles, romanians and french etc.

So they decided to up the ante.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Good analysis from mainstream US academic-

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Good analysis from mainstream US academic-

Well!
He's a bit different to Richard Boyde Barrett!

Popular Threads

Top Bottom