The Championship

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
RIP. He was Fianna Fail mad. He would bring in all the auld blind fellas to vote. Jimmy Leonard No 1. Jimmy never spoke one word in the Dail.

Then in 1981 his son Tommy Jnr canvassed for Ciaran Doherty H Block. Both got elected.
Did you vote number 1 for Kieran Doherty H-blocks candidate ?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That is the worst insult I have seen on any irish forum, against the second smartest man in Ireland to boot

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The first of the all Ireland club semi finals has thrown in kilmacud crokes (dublin) versus kerins O'Rahilys (kerry)

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He must go to confession and then to mass and receive holy communion. That was his cure. That is true,
What was his confession Sir? It must've been something big to get off his chest. Had he killed a man?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
A trainor was part owner in The Field Pub in Cambridge Massachusetts I think it was, or was it The Phoenix Landing.

He was not as well known as me of course whose place was more popular with irish.

T

twochinsmanyarses

Fossa play Stewartstown this weekend in the Junior final. A good bet would be the Fossa handicap at evens. They have David Clifford, at 23 as already amongst the greats of the game. He could have a field day in Croker.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Fossa play Stewartstown this weekend in the Junior final. A good bet would be the Fossa handicap at evens. They have David Clifford, at 23 as already amongst the greats of the game. He could have a field day in Croker.
this happened....with 6 red cards in the last 10 minutes......both Clifford sent off along with 4 Stewartstown players

T

twochinsmanyarses

Two good matches this weekend. Hard to call the football but I give kilmacud the edge. Ballyhale should win comfortably against Dunloy.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Two good matches this weekend. Hard to call the football but I give kilmacud the edge. Ballyhale should win comfortably against Dunloy.
Glen will be putting in a big performance , this has been building up for a while under malachy O'Rouke , taking out Kilcoo was big , I'll definitely be tuned into this one ......I respect the danger of Shane walsh and others in crokes lineup

T

twochinsmanyarses

Glen will be putting in a big performance , this has been building up for a while under malachy O'Rouke , taking out Kilcoo was big , I'll definitely be tuned into this one ......I respect the danger of Shane walsh and others in crokes lineup
Aye O'Rourke's a good manager all right. It's amazing the difference a really good manager can make to a team. Micky Moran transformed Kilcoo and won an Ireland with them.

I was disappointed with Glen in the Semi final; that might have been nerves playing in Croker etc..

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Very unsatisfactory ending to yesterday's all Ireland club football , kilmacud ended the game with an ineligable 16th player on the field defending a Glen 45

In other news Kerry's David Moran has retired .....along with Mayos Lee Keegan two high level players have left the playing arena

Popular Threads

Top Bottom